Bickerstaff"s Boston almanack, for the year of our redemption, 1777. ...
Publisher: Printed by E. Russell, in Main-Str. (Pr. 8d.) in America. Salem [Mass.]
Written in English
- Hancock, John, -- 1737-1793 -- Portraits.
|Series||Early American imprints -- no. 14777.|
|Contributions||West, Benjamin, 1730-1813., Gleason, Ezra, 1748-1808?|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||28|
- Neighbors with claws and hoofs, and their kin.
- Successful businessthinking
- Hanuman chalisa
- The power of negative thinking
- De Foix; or, Sketches of the manners and customs of the fourteenth century.
- Plant performance on surface coal mine spoil in Eastern United States.
- An Explanation of Dr. Martin Luthers Small Catechism
- Poisoning & drug overdose
- Riding class
- book of wild flowers
- AP chemistry
- MacBrides Daughter
- The revised statutes of Canada
- view of the whole ground
- Brief history of Montserrado County
- Latin America
- Myths And Tales From The San Carlos Apache
- Kiddie Wooden Rosary
Bickerstaff"s Boston almanack, for the year of our redemption, 1777. ... Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. Bickerstaff's Boston almanack, for the year of our redemption, : Calculated for the meridian of Boston, lat. 42' 25° n. [Benjamin West; Ezra Gleason;] OCLC Number: Notes: Attributed by Evans to Ezra Gleason.
However, the eclipse notes and the calendar pages are identical in content and typography with those in An almanack for the year of our Lord and Saviour,by Daniel George (Boston: Draper & Phillips), except that the verse headings differ at the top of the calendar pages and a few changes appear in the :// Full text of "The Essays, Humor, and Poems of Nathaniel Ames, Father and Son: Of Dedham, Massachusetts, from See other formats Full text of "The essays, humor, and poems of Nathaniel Ames, father and son, of Dedham, Massachusetts, from their almanackswith notes.